Abacus360 Banking | AnaCredit (Upgrade Training for ABACUS/DaVinci Users)
Seminar Description and Goal
BearingPoint has developed Abacus360, an innovative, future-oriented reporting, risk calculation and regulatory metrics solution which covers the AnaCredit reporting.
The transition from ABACUS/DaVinci to the new Abacus360 platform is an interesting challenge for specialists.
In this one-day upgrade seminar, we show more about the presentation and handling of AnaCredit reporting in the Abacus360 interface. The new features and differences with respect to the previous ABACUS/DaVinci workflows will be presented.
This seminar is a concise upgrade training: the training is explicitly aimed at employees who already have sound practical experience with ABACUS/DaVinci.
Theoretical knowledge of the ECB AnaCredit Regulation with regard to the content and structure of the reports is required.
- Overview and introduction to the world of Abacus360
- Abacus360 interface
- Innovations in the structure and composition of the GUI
- Instructions for processing and parameter setting
- Data model incl. bidirectional adapter as the basis of the analysis
- Evolution of the data model and documentation
- Bidirectional adapter
- Additional data requirements for traceability
- AnaCredit data requirements
- Data marts and smart cubes for AnaCredit
- Presentation of different AnaCredit– templates for counterparty reference data and credit data and their mapping in Abacus360 data marts
- Manual corrections
- Generation of change logs
- Analytical possibilities for AnaCredit in Abacus360 Interface
- Drill down-/drill up-possibilities
- Smart Cube Analyzer
- Further analysis tools (Designer Toolset)
- Report delivery
- Validation and creation of AnaCredit reports
- Documentation information
- Tips & tricks for working with Abacus360
Target Group and Required Prior Knowledge
Functional and technical employees in the field of regulatory reporting.
Instructors and Seminar Language
All of the instructors are employees of BearingPoint Software Solutions GmbH, whose vast experience and structured teaching approach will help you to acquire the know-how you need for your daily work. The training will be held in English.