Abacus360 Banking | Basics incl. ABACUS/DaVinci embedded (Upgrade Training for ABACUS/DaVinci Users)
Seminar Description and Goal
With Abacus360 BearingPoint has developed an innovative, sustainable solution for reporting, risk calculation and controlling regulatory KPIs.
For you as a bank employeee, the transition from ABACUS/DaVinci to the new platform Abacus360 Banking presents an interesting challenge.
Find out more about the basics of the Abacus360 platform, data model incl. delivery scenarios, as well as presentation and handling of reports in the Abacus360 interface in this upgrade seminar. Get to know new features and differences with respect to the previous working methods in ABACUS/DaVinci.
Please note that this training will be carried out with the Abacus360 release valid at the seminar date.
- Overview and introduction to the world of Abacus360
- Abacus360 interface
- Changes in the structure and composition of the GUI
- Presentation of important menu items in the interface of ABACUS/DaVinci embedded and Abacus360
- Table handling in the Abacus360 interface
- Data model incl. bidirectional adapter as the basis of the analysis
- Evolution of the Abacus360 data model
- Overview of the entities for the delivery and analysis, as well as clarification of new terms: entities, fields, domains, domain values
- Usability of the bidirectional adapter
- Overview of other important documents (module relevance as a successor of the XPO)
- Processing steps
- Overview of general process sequences for different scenarios
- Analysis options
- New analysis options (Smart Cube Analyzer, Static Audit Trail, Designer Toolset)
- Information about manual corrections, validations and reportings
- Short overview, using AnaCredit as an example
- Abacus360 Wiki
- Available documentation
Target Group and Required Prior Knowledge
This seminar is an Abacus360 basic training designed for participants who already have practical experience with ABACUS/DaVinci.
Instructors and Seminar Language
All of the instructors are employees of the BearingPoint Software Solutions GmbH, whose vast experience and structured teaching approach will help you to acquire the know-how you need for your daily work. The training will be held in English.